Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Coming Revolution by Dr. Richard Lee

This is an interesting read about the history of America and many details about our founding father's beliefs about forming this country. I appreciated the details that were put forth throughout the book as we do tend to forget how this nation was formed. I think Dr. Lee does a good job showing us how important faith in God was to the founding fathers and how they fought for freedom. I also found interesting the comparison to Marx and Lenin and what their communism and atheistic ideas did to Russia. I have read that in other books as well how the removal of religion from Russia has created a culture of a society who has no idea how to help one another and many suffer as a result. I think this is well worth the read.
I received this book free from booksneeze.com in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment